May 1, 2009

@ me.

the morning spent sleeping and the noon spent sleeping and the evening spent sleeping and the night spent thinking.thinking is something that comes naturally to most people in this greatly evolving world.people tend to think depending on how things are going,in my case its a double headed situation.on one hand,life is quite cool and on the other nothing looks amusing.i have a strange sense of making my own life very complicated at times,now thats what thinking can cause.i think about things which shouldn't matter if you were a dude,but sadly i dont consider myself as one.i am a simple and a normal lad but am a fellow friend of some dudes and that leads me to think like - what the HELL ! i often end up smiling when i force myself to walk through the memories of people who love me beyond everything.there are some in everyone's life who always care,who always want you to be happy and u dont know but they wouldn't even blink in doing anything for you,even dying...responsibility that i hold is to never let any such people down.i am supposed to be performing rather than celebrating your victory.but i was the happiest to know that you had made it happen,only a few can achieve exactly what they want.
as of me,the best way to describe how i feel about you could be the fact that world defies love,love defies death,death defies defiance.