Jul 10, 2009

comeon,let it go !

i recall a woman once advising me not to be a womaniser..and then i can also remember this pretty woman inflicting on me the mistakes she did..i could absorb to an extent but later i knew that she had fallen in love with my alterego.as strange as i am and just opposite to the me in general,there is a consciousness of guilt i have about the mistakes that has happened.even when i have been literally out of my senses,i have always thought twice before doing things.i am proud of the steps that i took and the way i have come so far.its complicated,there are embarrassing momentsa but i am proud that i always could let it go.

i was listening to this richard marx song which i happened to hear from my sis's phone..i could retain a few lines which i simply loved and have been humming them for over a week now.

wherever you go
whatever you do
i will be right here
waiting for you ...

whatever it takes
or how my heart breaks
i will be right here
waiting for you.

ciao when i see u.