Oct 2, 2009

night of aug 30.

there is no quilt in sight...this cold breeze arouses the hell out of me.so i thought may be it would be best to share somebody's quilt rather than to go and borrow heat from the next fellow's oven.

i called the girl who matches me the best way and leaves the least space for any breeze to enter if we are together.she is too modern,always available and excessively rich.the three perfect ingredients for a casual relationship.later,i fell asleep and thought that she had slept too.then,around 4 in morning she woke me up and asked me to light the fag with the heat of her bosom.i remember her saying,"wake up,light the fag,dont worry about the heat,there is lot underneath here-its burning inside..let smoke not slip out of your lips..the world is smoked out already"..wowww-even plato or kant hadn't said what you just did.the way she moved her lips and blinked her eyes,the browns of her hairs sparkling like a dim moon and the blacks making them look dim.
i was admiring her,noticing every move,capturing every bit of it.i knew,sooner or later it will become a memory too.she wanted me to say the truth always and i always did,that i dont love you..i carelessly uttered,"no crime has been charged,why do i still feel sentenced to death ?"..then  i looked at her while she slowly moved very close towards me,making me think that she wants an another trip,kissed me flirtatiously and picked the pack of cigarette lying on the other corner of bed,lighted two,gave me one.held hers in her left hand,came back to me,moving her lips all around,still smelling like cloves,stopped at my ears,and said," the way you leave your teeth marks behind,farmers could forget how to hack their crops..how could anyone settle with a brute like you..just that i did."

I didnt know if that was a compliment or a gesture to seduce,but whatever it was,i felt those moments.the feeling was very similar to the feeling of hope on a plateau of death.she had taught me the very code of existence.the best way to live is to live.