May 8, 2016

Unflappable

Quite some time!
Whats new?
I think a few steps ahead in life.Is it possible to know whats the correct amount of work you must give in every day of life in order to become addicted to it.I think that process is the pursuit of happiness.So it is a sum of not just how much you have given but also how much you take.Infact,I realized in these times that how much you can take counts much more.Builds you up.If you think of a healthy physique,you could say,what you take is your endurance.What you give is the structure.You know the difference,right?Journey is endurance and the destination is what you give,what is visible.It deludes almost everyone,not me though,not anymore.Strength is all parts endurance and one part structure.
I was talking about being a few steps ahead since the last time.Well,thats in terms of the endurance.You would know already if it was visible but you don't yet and I am sorry to some of you who might be reading it to see some announcements.There is just one,the journey keeps getting better and I keep moving ahead.
What else?
Oh ofcourse,the realization that there are a plenty of folks around.But that many and still together,a vast nothingness.It is not about what they do and how they live or think,its simply the funny approach.Its easy for me to ignore anyone,I am pretty much of an asshole in that sense.I don't care about anyone in a special way.I care about everyone in a similar way.I have a small world of 6 people who have control over me.These 6 never control me though.The beauty.They just inspire.Well it was 2 when I was born.Then it became 3,2 years later.It became 4,4 years later and it became 5,7 years later or maybe 6 or 8.20 years later it became 6 and it stopped.It never changed.Well these are the pillars of my endurance.So many jerks at every stage of every step ahead and just a thought of these 6,turns everything round.Its like magic.
I was talking about correct amount of "something"(have replaced the word work) you must give and take to love life,to pursue happiness.Well,these 6 are the centre of it all probably.So I think I will take this one to thank them.Seriously,it is amazing to drive a car with 6 strong wheels while knowing the destination,while knowing the way to the destination and knowing that you can drive.Its amazing.Well,thats what confidence in essence is too.Thats where your endurance comes from.Thats how you start loving the journey more than the destination probably.
Coming back to the point,the pursuit is still on.Your happiness is the pursuit.And however hard I try to not consider,that your happiness is my happiness, fail.Because my happiness is that too,yours.
Smiling at this hour is good.Well,I was having an iced glass of rose water.And now......asleep......almost................... :)
Keep it going.Have a few to love.Throw the garbage.Do no wrong.Be kind.Be true.Be yourself.Live well....tc..!