Sep 8, 2008

on a personal note..

while lying on the floor early in the morning and completely lost in the story by an amateur i wish i had known a definitive approach to estimate the worth of it.an instant later the idea of love and its alliance emotions compelled me to think of a pretty girl.she had for few moments become the meaning of my life.that was when we broke up.today,she stands vindicated and i at times take it as a prelude to the insipid flavours that were to come.then comes a story springing in chennai,a city i hated in my first rendezvous with it,now i love the place.not being juvenile and profane are the two most important lessons chennai has taught me.and yeah,never expect from anyone is the other one.living my life from my heart and sharing it to others gives me the only pain i have.my father unfeathered the fear of not achieving anything when he was young and dynamic,he indeed has been the best administrator i have ever seen,at times he inspires me.and what i have learnt is that in order to achieve success one does not always need someone's hand,at times a pointed finger augurs well.we can choose each day, to reside in a world of reality or to reside in a world of miracles. the choice is always ours. the result from our choice always shows. always.ideal is the beacon.without ideal, there is no secure direction; without direction, there is no life.to me,chances have always come by and i feel poud today that i have a dream which would look like a miracle once fulfilled.this is in simple one side of the stoy of a very complicated human being,suyash.i would rather say to others,when chances come calling, take a look at them and select the best so as not to fall into the antics of evils. stay blessed.